I got this hand-me-down cross stitch from a co-worker today. Plus, a very sweet note.
P.S. - No, I’m not pregnant, since somebody already made that leap on Facebook.
This video made me cry laughing.
people on the bus talking about tom being gay and i say “he’s bisexual actually, not gay”
"its not, bi means you like boys and girls"
"you’re still gay though"
*tries explaining difference between bisexual and gay again*
"I KNOW WHAT BISEXUAL MEANS" *continues to refer to gay and bisexual as the same thing*
This was one of the most depressing scenes in the history of forever
YOU DONT DO THAT WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS
Tip for modern adulterers: If you’re planning to cheat on your wife of 10 years by awkwardly hitting on the model seated next to you on your flight out of Los Angeles, make sure she isn’t live-tweeting the entire miserable experience to her 13,000 followers;
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
okay, wait, can I just say that when a kid has an imaginary friend, YOU FUCKING BE THE SWEETEST PERSON TO THAT IMAGINARY FRIEND CAUSE THAT FRIEND MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE IMAGINARY BUT A DEMON AND I’D RATHER NOT DIE THANKS
It got better